New ranking reports are in and Cascade Sotheby’s Realty is still #1 in all sold listings, all areas, all types (per MLSCO records, closed sales of all property types, all price ranges in all areas of Central Oregon, 6/1/12 – 5/31/13). We are #1 in year to date as well for all property types & residential alone (per MLSCO records, closed sales in all areas of Central Oregon 1/1/13 – 5/31/13)!
Below is an email directly from Pronghorn covering the status of new development. Very exciting stuff!
May 24, 2013
RE: Update on Key Development Milestones
Dear Pronghorn Property Owners and Club Members,
Welcome to Summer 2013 at Pronghorn!!! We all are excited to hear from many members about how great the golf courses are playing. A lot of hard work from the maintenance staff over the last 12 months, as well as some cooperating weather early in the season, has helped to accomplish this goal.
I am happy to update you on some key accomplishments and milestones for Pronghorn.
The following are the highlights since the last update was sent to you in February:
- A new Improvement Agreement (IA) with Deschutes County was ﬁnalized in the ﬁrst quarter of 2013. The new IA brings Pronghorn Resort into compliance with all County codes and ordinances
- SB Architects was engaged In April to commence conceptual design and planning for the new hotel
- Overnight lodging facilities, an improved spa, new banquet facilities and other improvements are currently in the early design phase
Pronghorn Club and Resort
- The Club & Resort is now free and clear of any debt or encumbrances
- New member & guest transportation ﬂeet delivered in May 2013 (3 Suburban LTZs)
- New equipment has been ordered for the Fitness & Movement Studio, which ls planned to be in place in June
- Auberge will announce Pronghorn Lodge facilities in June
- A marketing and promotion campaign will be launched to promote the lodge and additional resort improvements